Prepaid Credit Cards Ottawa By Eazy Cash
Canada’s Lowest Fee Prepaid MasterCard® Card
The prepaid credit card is accepted for purchases and ATM use everywhere prepaid credit card is accepted – at over 28.5 million locations and 1 million bank machines worldwide. Prepaid credit card provides a secure and easy alternative to using cash. Take advantage of the many benefits this card has to offer including a high cash load limit of up to $5,000, text message alerts, online account access, direct deposit for your paycheck, money shares and much more.
- Online Shopping
- Hotel Booking
- Cash Withdrawals
- Online Bill Payment
- Car rentals …and much more
- The MasterCard® is accepted at over 28.5 million locations worldwide and online. You can also withdraw cash at over 1 million ATM’s worldwide if you register your card or have a personalized Iridium Card.
- You can start using your new card immediately after you purchase it from the store. If you requested a personalized card, you can start using it immediately after activating it.
- Get your card personalized! You will need to provide the following information when you register your card or request a personalized card: full name, home address, phone number, date of birth and confirmation that you have at least one piece of government issued ID such as a driver’s license. You may be asked for additional information if needed for further identification purposes.
1. is the Prepaid MasterCard® a credit card?
No. To spend money, you must pre-load funds onto your card. When you use your Card, the amount of each transaction, including any applicable service fees, will be deducted from your account balance.
2. Do you perform Credit Checks?
No. Credit checks are not required to become a Pre-paid MasterCard holder.
3. Can I still get a pre-paid MasterCard if I have bad credit?
Yes. Everyone qualifies for a Pre-paid MasterCard.
4. What happens to the balance on my existing card once I activate my new personalized card?
Upon activation of your new personalized card, your balance will automatically be transferred to your new card and your old card will be deactivated.
4. Can I reload my prepaid credit Card if it is not registered?
No. You currently cannot reload your prepaid credit Card unless you have successfully registered the card. Only registered or personalized cards are reloadable.